Thursday, May 29, 2008

ANOTHER TAGGED FROM MY FELLOW BLOGGER

The Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


Fact #1: My CIMB bank account balance is remain RM11.24 for the last 2 month.

Fact #2: In my wallet, just left RM 12.50 to buy next month Maskulin and KREKO bumper edition.

Fact #3: I hate to eat medicine and medicine hate me too.

Fact #4: Love to cook and love to eat.

Fact #5: When i'm washing clothes, i'm ONLY wash my clothes.

Fact #6: I have a bundle of comic and magazine collection. My parent almost throw away this valueable treasure because lack of useable space in my room.

Fact #7: Love to encourage people with my wisdom but still lack of encouragement in myself.

Fact #8: Lastly, I bath after having breakfast.

Choose the next 8?
1. Ugly Betty
2. Harry Jones Jr
3. Sufi Supian
4. Nuar CIMB
5. Zali KWSP
6. Poji Johorland
7. Cikgu Aminudin
8. Kokang

5 comments:

  1. siot ar wiwin..

    makcik. saya nak cari kawan saya sama kerja despatch dgn saya dekat kl sinun. sufi sufian nama dia makcik.. makcik kenal x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dlm purse aku ader rm7.00 jek :(
    aku lebih kaya ketika aku belajar..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balgat : Ohh...Sufi Sufian. Dia duduk mana?

    Klako dowh Sufi Sufian.

    Jane : Purse ada RM7.00. Dlm bank? Takyah tanya ah, malu aku. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. win, sok jane kaya, die lom gaji jek tu...

    sufi sufian tu, pian kan?

    kan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kau kena tgk pujaan sirap din beramboi.

    Baru kau kenal sape sufi supian tu.

    ReplyDelete

Komenlah Aku