Saturday, July 31, 2010

RESPONSIBILITY

I love work in team.

I love to work with team that aware of true meaning of being team.

Take care of your teammate. Take care of the task given. Take care of everything without anybody command. It like you already know the drill. Every person in that team must have that kind of awareness.

I can't work with somebody that lack of this awareness. Somebody that live in her own world. Think that everybody must done only their own job. As long as they not cross the line, that will be fine for them.

You really have serious problem dude. You really need to learn how to take responsibility. This world is not for you alone. You need to socialize.

And YOU. You really pain in my ass.

p/s : When my emotion over my rational, my English will getting fuckin' worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komenlah Aku